TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Shop Charlies interiors ("Web Site"), which is operated by Charlies Interiors Pty Ltd.
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Web Site or purchase of products from us constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
MAKING A PURCHASE
Orders and Acceptance
When you place an order, Shop Charlies Interiors will send you a confirmation email with the details of your order. This is not an acceptance of your order. Orders are only accepted when Shop Charlies Interiors expressly notifies you of its acceptance. Shop Charlies interiors reserves the right to accept or decline, in whole or in part, any order placed by you.
Shop Charlies Interiors will notify you as soon as possible regarding the availability of the products you have ordered. If Shop Charlies Interiors advises you that a product you have ordered is longer available, your order is automatically declined.
If a product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock, Shop Charlies Interiors will place that product on back order and supply it when stock becomes available, unless you notify us that you wish to cancel the order which you may do any time before the product is shipped. Shop Charlies Interiors will advise you of the delay.
If you have placed an order but are unreachable to schedule a delivery within 60 days of your order becoming available to ship, Shop Charlies Interiors reserves the right to cancel your order. If Shop Charlies Interiors cancels your order in these circumstances, any payment which has been processed will be refunded to you using the payment details provided at the time of placing your order.
Delivery and Risk
Shop Charlies Interiors will endeavour to deliver products for accepted orders to the shipping address specified in your order on or before any estimated delivery date, including those set out in the Shipping Information Page of our Web Site Shop Charlies Interiors does not warrant or undertake that it will do so.
All risk in the products will pass to you once the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
Price, Additional Fees and Special Offers
Prices are subject to change.
The prices displayed on our Web Site may differ from prices that are available in stores or in catalogues, and our pricing may differ from store to store. All prices quoted on this Web Site include Australian GST (where applicable).
A shipping and processing fee will apply to all shipments of Shop Charlies Interiors. These are in addition to the quoted price and can be found on at the Shipping Information Page of our Web Site. Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate Shop Charlies Interiors for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you. We encourage you to review detailed information about our shipping and processing fees.
All prices are quoted in, and orders are calculated, in Australian Dollars (AUD). You must pay for your products purchased on this website at the time of placing an order.
We only accept payment by MasterCard, Amex, Visa and PayPal and we reserve the right to vary our accepted payment methods at any time without notice. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed, or if we suspect that it has been paid for using any fraudulent or unlawful means, we may cancel the order.
We will always act to protect the details of your payment and purchase however in the absence of negligence, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer if a third party acquires unauthorised access to data that you have provided to us when ordering from our website.
ONLINE GIFT CARDS TERMS
Important: Terms and conditions of our online gift card service
1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
3. Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press “Submit Payment” on the website. You cannot cancel the order after that time. You must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete your order.
4. We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery.
5. Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after delivery.
6. Shop Charlies Interiors warrants that the Goods or Services are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods or Services are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods or resupply the Services. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
7. We will try to assist you if you wish to return Goods unused, but we may require you to pay for costs we will incur as a result. Some Goods are not returnable if they are not resaleable.
8. If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
9. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of NSW, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Shop Charlies Interiors Gift Cards can be used towards any purchase of goods at any Shop Charlies Interiors location in Australia.
When redeemed, the Gift Card must be relinquished to the cashier. Maximum change given in cash is $9.95. Any change required greater than $9.95 will be provided in the form of Shop Charlies Interiors Gift cards of the relevant denomination(s). Shop Charlies Interiors is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. This Gift Card is not a credit card or debit card. This card is not redeemable for cash. Shop Charlies Interiors have an expiry date of three years. Shop Charlies Interiors Gift Cards are only valid if purchased from Shop Charlies Interiors website or in-store, and processed through the register or online checkout.
USE OF OUR WEB SITE
We welcome your comments about our Web Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively "Comments") sent to our Web Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of Shop Charlies Interiors. By submitting any such Comments, you grant Shop Charlies Interiors a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Comments that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, recipes, computer code or original artwork.
You further agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Web Site any material protected by intellectual property rights owned by a third party. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from your Comments including any infringement of intellectual property rights, or any violations of rights of privacy, or any other harm resulting from any Comments that you make. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Comments posted by you to or through the Web Site and indemnify us against any costs or expenses that the we suffer or incur as a result of any comments posted by you.
When submitting Comments to or otherwise using the Web Site, you agree not to, without limitation:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (eg privacy) of others.
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such copyright or trademark.
- Post any person's name, likeness, voice or biographical information without the express permission from such person (or if that person is a minor, from that person's parent or legal guardian).
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider; scraper or other automated means to access the Web Site or take any content from the Web Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Alter the opinions, goals, profiles or Comments posted by others on the Web Site.
NOTE: This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive.
Shop Charlies Interiors takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
Hyperlinks to other Web Sites
To the extent our Web Site contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Shop Charlies Interiors does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND OWNERSHlP OF RIGHTS
The copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights contained within this website, business, products and branding are owned by or licensed to us and are protected by Australian and international laws. Unless prior written permission from us has been is obtained, the use or misuse of any copyright, trademarks or intellectual property is forbidden.
Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to:
- all present and future rights to intellectual property including inventions and improvements, trademarks (whether registered or common law trademarks), patents, designs, copyright, imagery, any corresponding property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- all rights in respect of an invention, discovery, trade secret, secret process, know-how, concept, idea, information, process, data, formula or work product; and
- all work product developed in whole or in part by us.
Most of our recycled timber products are made from old houses and building materials. Due to the nature of recycled timber the products will come with natural imperfections. It is this type of timber that gives this furniture a unique and individual charm. Our pine and elm products are sourced from different climatic regions and as Australia is a very dry country sometimes cracks or splits may occur – the timber could expand and contract, this is a natural occurrence and not considered a fault. Colours will vary from piece to piece or batch to batch as no two pieces will ever be the same.
Variation to Stock
All our products are quality checked, variation to stock occurs due to the character of the product (recycled or handmade) or from batch to batch. Some of our products are hand made by artisans so the unique variation in design, pattern and colours are characteristics of the product which enhance its beauty and do not consider as defective. Shop Charlies interiors will not replace, credit or refund in such cases, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify us if this is vital to their project.
Style vs Environment
Please choose carefully when considering certain items, style vs environment is very important, consider the product and the material they are made from whether it will be suitable We will not refund, credit or exchange if it obvious that these items are not suitable in this situation.
May vary to those in stock at the time. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify us if this is vital to their project. Samples sold from the showroom are subject to payment before collection (as per our terms of payment), freight on these items will be charged accordingly.
This Web Site and all content available on this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranty or guarantee except as required by law. The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth of Australia) may confer rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision by Shop Charlies Interiors of goods and services from the Web Site, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Shop Charlies Interiors does not exclude, restrict or modify those rights. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Shop Charlies Interiors disclaims all other representations, guarantees, warranties and terms, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties and guarantees of fitness for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge, by your use of this Web Site, that your use of this Web Site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Web Site, and that Shop Charlies Interiors shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Web Site.
We understand that warranties, disclaimers and conditions may apply that cannot be legally excluded. Accordingly, in relation to goods and services supplied by Shop Charlies Interiors, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Shop Charlies Interiors' liability for breach of any consumer guarantee, which cannot be excluded, is limited at the option of Shop Charlies Interiors to:
- In the case of services supplied or offered by Shop Charlies Interiors which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption (i) the supply of services again, or (ii) the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods supplied or offered by Shop Charlies Interiors which are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption (i) replacing, or paying the cost of replacing the goods, or (ii) repairing or paying the cost of repairing the goods.
From time to time there may be information on our Web Site or in our catalogue that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. To the extent permitted by law, Shop Charlies Interiors reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Any action relating to the use of the Web Site, catalogues or any transaction with Shop Charlies Interiors must be brought in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
All of the Content on this website is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Shop Charlies Interiors. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Shop Charlies Interiors reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Web site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content.
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USERS OVER THE AGE OF 18.
Discount codes are for a limited time only, from 2-5 weeks.