On Side Woven Bag by Bek+MERI
Medium Shoulder Multi Tie Bags are handcrafted by tribal women in Papua New Guinea. Collecting the plants, to beating, drying, twisting, then by traditional weaving method known as “knotlessnetting” or “looping" is used to create these traditional shoulder bags. Each bag is a unique, bespoke piece made from 100% plant materials, making them ethically and sustainable. When buying a bilum, you’re buying something unique, preserving a tradition, supporting weeks of labour and supporting livelihoods. We are very proud to be stocking Bek+MERI, for us at Charlies Interiors its all about ethical production, cottage industry and supporting local artisans and craft makers.
- Made of: Natural Plant Fiber
- Origin: Proudly made in Papua New Guinea
- Colour: Tan
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Shipping: Complimentary shipping Australia wide
- Delivery: Between 9am-8pm, Monday to Friday
- Easy Returns: This item is returnable within 10 days of delivery
- Estimated Delivery Time: 2-5 working days after your order has been placed
- Please read our full shipping and returns policy for additional information.
- MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION
- COMPLETE THE LOOK