Dusty Lemon Woven Bag by Bek+MERI
We are very proud to be stocking Bek+MERI for us it's all about ethical production, cottage industry and supporting local artisans and craft makers. This bag collection by bek+MERI is handcrafted by tribal women in Papua New Guinea. Collecting the plants, to beating, drying, twisting, than by traditional weaving method known as “knotlessnetting” or “looping". Each bag is a unique, bespoke piece made from 100% plant materials, making them ethically and sustainable.
When buying a bilum, you’re buying something unique, preserving a tradition, supporting weeks of labour and supporting livelihoods.
- String bag made by hand in Papua New Guinea
- Continuous shoulder strap
- Natural Fibre
- Large size
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping: Shipping charges for standard delivery orders are complimentary
- Delivery: Between 9 am-8 pm, Monday to Friday
- Receive your purchases in 2-5 working days after your order has been placed
- Returns: This item is returnable within 10 days of delivery
- MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION
- COMPLETE THE LOOK